AIITA Certificate Software Engineer
What you'll study
Learn the skills you need to become or advance your skills as a Software Engineer. We teach you the fundamentals of programming to advanced topics in computing such as parallel programming and software debugging. Start learning from industry experts from Antulls.
Become a more versatile software engineer by strengthening your technique and deepening your understanding of high-level languages and systems programming.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Master the art of programming, including abstraction, algorithms, data structures, and web development.
- Understand software engineering fundamentals, including functional and object-oriented styles of programming and computation models.
- Apply core tenets of computer systems programming, machine organization, and performance tuning, such as program optimization, memory hierarchy, caching, concurrency, and networking.
- Design readable, maintainable, efficient, and elegant large programs.
- Duration: 120 Hrs
- Course Code: AI-01
- Skill level: Begin/inter
- Certificate: Yes
- Assessments: yes
- Introduction to Computers
- System Software & Application Software
- Basic Computer Organization
- Introduction to Networking
- Algorithm and Flowchart
- Characteristic of C++
- Operator Overloading, Inheritance & Polymorphism
- Introduction to Java Language
- History of MS-DOS
- Introduction to Windows XP
- Windows XP
- Introduction of Linux
- Manage File in Window
- Introduction to Relational Databases and Oracle SQL
- Sub Queries
- Introduction to PL/SQL Programming
- PL/SQL Package
- Introduction to MS Word
- Introduction to Excel
- Produce Dynamic Presentation with PowerPoint
- Introduction Visual Basic
- Data Type Operator, Array & Error Handling
- Object Oriented & Event Driven Programming in Visual Basic
- Using Basic Controls
- Introduction to COM
- Introduction of VB.Net
- ADO.NET Overview
- Overview of SQL Server
- Introduction of Java